|Beach Heads/Kokoda Track Tour Australian Led||$POA|
|Kokoda Track Tour Australian Led 5 Star Kokoda Experience||$3850 + Airfares & Accom|
|Kokoda Track Tour Local PNG Led||$3300 + Airfares & Accom|
|Kokoda Experience – 3 Nights Kokoda 2 Nights Airways at Port Moresby||$2500 + Airfares & Accom|
FLIGHTS, RESORT ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL INSURANCE
Option 1 – Organise and arrange your own international flights, Port Moresby accommodation pre and post trek, PNG domestic flight to Popondetta and travel insurance.
Option 2 – We will organise all your International & PNG Internal Flights and your Accommodation in Port Moresby pre and post trek, staying at the Airways Hotel
- A Personal Porter can be hired for $650 (including backpack) . They will carry your hiking backpack on the Kokoda Track.
- Hiking backpacks can be hired for $50 per trip.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and we will provide all of the required information for your prospective trek.
- Full historical presentations at numerous sites along the Kokoda Track *
- Experienced Papuan group leader, porters and guides
- All meals and snacks on the Kokoda Track all packaged in Australia
- Inflatable mattress and sleeping bag – all brand new
- Group cooking equipment
- Tent (3 man size - 1 Person to a tent) and bunkhouse accommodation at various sites along the Kokoda Track
- Village guesthouse and campsite fees
- Kokoda Track Authority permit
- Emergency communications equipment such as satellite phone, GPS etc.
- Advanced first aid and group medical kits
- Comprehensive Pre-Trekking Guide
- Visit to Bomana War Cemetery
- Dawn Service and transfer to Bomana War Cemetery (ANZAC treks only)
- Wooden carved trekking pole made by local villagers
- Embroidered quick dry T-Shirt upon completion
- Certificate of achievement
- Public Liability of $10,000,000